At Columbia, we understand that executive MBA students juggle multiple responsibilities. That’s why we offer support during the program that allows you to focus on your academic work and minimizes the burdens of daily life.
- All required textbooks, delivered to your home or office each semester
- Meals on all class days (breakfast, lunch, and snacks)
- Conference center accommodations during residence weeks
- Your residence and meals during the weeklong international seminar in the second year
As a student, you will be responsible for purchasing:
- A laptop computer to use throughout your studies
- Your own airfare for the international seminar
- Any additional travel arrangements throughout the program
Columbia EMBA tuition and fees:
- The total Executive MBA tuition and fees for May 2022 and August 2022 entry: $228,480
- Tuition rates for the School’s partner programs can be found on the EMBA-Global website
Many EMBA students' employers pay all or part of their tuition. We’ll guide you in making a compelling case. Begin by learning more about sponsorship.