If you are a professional whose career reflects achievement and leadership potential, the Columbia Business School Executive MBA Program may be right for you. Ours is a program designed for high-achieving executives who understand today's business challenges and want to prepare for those yet to come.
Many of our current students work in the banking, healthcare, law, media, and nonprofit sectors. More than half receive partial or full sponsorships from supportive employers who know they will get an exceptional return on their investment.
Your application will require that you assemble a variety of materials. Importantly, the application is an opportunity for you to introduce yourself and tell us who you really are through three short essays.
Before you apply. Attend an information session. We cannot stress enough how important it is to learn as much as possible before starting your application, including:
- How to get the right recommendations
- What you need to know about the GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment
- How to request sponsorship
- The importance of articulating your experience and aspirations
- Many other details important to your application
Worth reviewing. Check the details to assure that your application is in top shape. Please know that our Admissions team is available to help you through this process.
Submit securely online. Once your materials are ready, submit your application -- including your transcripts, resume, essay, and recommendations -- securely and entirely online.
Decisions. The Admissions Office reviews candidates on a rolling basis. This means you may hear a decision about your application prior to the final application deadline. We recommend submitting your application as early as possible.
For more details
- Visit Application Requirements
- For application timelines for specific EMBA tracks, as well as early decision options, see Application Deadlines
- If you are reapplying or need pre-enrollment requirement information, visit Admissions FAQ